Wednesday, July 9, 2008

MEMORABLE MORNING

                                         MEMORABLE MORNING
                                     
Walking up the Road
Saw a Board               
and Read
"JESUS SAID -
BLESSED ARE THE PURE IN HEART
FOR THEY SHALL SEE GOD"
Went Ahead
Remembering and Roaming Around
Pondering over and Thinking About
The Living Message and
The Board Dead.

Near East Jordan School
Saw a small water pool
Amidst a Huge large grave yard
Hundreds Cross spread over Thousand yard
Walking, walking, kept on Walking
Thinking, Pondering, Feeling and Watching
The Beautiful Flowers, Tender Plants Laughing
Some are smiling, some are Dancing
On the Tune of Cool Breaze Blowing
Carrying herd of clouds Whispering
Virgin Goddess Morning Melodeous Song Singing.

Saw Two young cute Children
Four-Five years of Age
Playing zudo-Karrate with Elders
Of Their Fathers' Age
Seeing me as stranger, Barking
One Puppy Came
I saw with Love and Affection
It got Tamed
As only Langugage I Know and Speak
And Her Response Returned in High Speed.
Puppy expressed her Love and Affection
By wagging the Tail
Licking My Feet, Throwing
An Innocent Gaze of Respect
Finally a Sign of Warm Welcome
I was no more a Suspect.

Entered The Courtyard
Name of the one child I Asked
No Response, As He knows No English
The Language Artificial Created
By Human Barren and Bald

Wondered! How ! A Language understood
And Respondedd By An Innocent Puppy
Cannot be Done By a Human Baby
More Consious, Innocent, Loving, Natural and Happy
Realised Artificial was the Tongue and the Language
If Pure in Heart no matter what species and what Age
Loving and Thought Provoking was my morning Pilgrimage.

Returned Enjoying, Embracing, Hugging, Morning Goddess
My Mizoram's marvellous Morning filled with Bliss but traceless
Treasure of joy at Aizawl filled my full Day
Now I understand This is the Life,, This is the Way -Courtyard To GraveyardGraveyard to Courtyard.
Coming back, Climbing Down The Road
Saw Obverse side of the Board
And I Read
"JESUS SAID
UNTO HIM
I AM THE WAY,THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE'
Our Body Dead as Board Carrying the Message Live -
Let us Move from Untruth to Truth
Let us Mover from Darkness to Light
Let us Move from Mortality to Life.
(25th August,2004,
Tourist Lodge(PWD),Chatlang ,Aizawl, Mizoram)

No comments: